Can I submit all documents through eRegistration? Are there exceptions?

Almost all land titles documents will be submitted through eRegistration. The Registrar-General of Manitoba will be responsible for determining which document types, if any, will be exempt from eRegistration. More information on exempted document types will be released by the Office of the Registrar-General in the fall.

There will be no changes to the Personal Property Registry.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request