Who can sign a request/transmission for a refund and do I need to register the original copy?

The request for refund can be signed by a lawyer or a deposit account administrator. The original copy with an original signature must be submitted for registration accompanied by an RDA.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request